|S.no||Name of the scholars||Title||Year of completion|
|1||Dr.K.Muthuraj||A analysis of productivity of the sugar industry in Taminadu||2000|
|2||Dr.R.Jagadeesen||A study on knit wear exports trade with special references on Tirupur||A study on knit wear exports trade with special references on Tirupur 2000|
|3||Dr.T.P.J.Barathi||A study on profitability on private and public sectors Banks in India||2000|
|4||Dr.A.Jayakumar||A study on instruments of certain selected financial banking and non banking finance companies||2003|
|5||Dr.M.AbdulMadhar||A study on minority Entrepreneurs in Chennai||2003|
|6||Dr.S.Jayakumar||A study on Consumer Behavior with reference to ICEE Products in Chennai||2004|
|7||Dr.M.Kesavan||A study on HRD Practices in public sectors units in Tamilnadu||2005|
|8||Dr.T.N.Ravi||A study on Consumer Behaviour with special reference to furniture in Chennai environ||2006|
|9||Dr.V.Hamasaveni||A study on the factors influencing the career advancement of women employees||2006|
|10||Dr.V.Dheenadayalan||A study on investors behaviour in the Indian Security Market||2006|
|11||Dr.C.NageswaraRao||A study on operating and financial performance Co-operative banks in Tamilnadu||2007|
|12||Dr.G.Subbulakshmi||A comparative study on men and women entrepreneurs in Chennai environ||2007|
|13||Dr.Tamilselvi||A study on performance analysis of Indian Pharma industry||2007|
|14||Dr.S.Damodaran||A study on consumer behaviour towards selected electrical home appliances and its impacts on selected Corporates in Chennai||2008|
|15||Dr.C.Dhasarathan||A study on consumer behaviour towards selected electrical home appliances and its impacts on selected Corporates in Chennai||2008|
|16||Dr.S.Pandiraj||A study on factors influencing tourists satisfaction with references to tourism services in Chennai and Kancheepuram districts||2012|
|17||Dr.L.UmaMaheswari||A study on factors influencing tourists satisfaction with references to tourism services in Chennai and Kancheepuram districts||2012|
|18||Dr.Seetha S||A study on organizational commitment of women employees in Chennai city||2012|
|19||Dr.Suman Ghosh||A comparative study on effectiveness of service quality in public and private sector banks||2012|
|20||Dr.Venkateswaran. P||A study on factors influencing consumer preference of four wheelers in Chennai||2012|
|21||Dr.S.Subba Lakshmi||A study on impact of HRM practices on organizational climate in chemical industry||2012|
|22||Dr.Chanway Lakshmi Sastry||A study on factors influencing organizational development in Public sector banks- An analysis||2012|
|23||Dr.Nagarajan.M V||A study on impact of advertisement on buying behaviour of consumers in Tamil Nadu(with special reference to two wheeler customers in Chennai city)||2013|
|24||Dr.Sivaguru.D||A study on impact of advertisement on buying behaviour of consumers in Tamil Nadu(with special reference to two wheeler customers in Chennai city)||2013|
|25||Dr.Thiruvengadam.E||Impact of employee empowerment on organizational efficiency in manufacturing sector||2014|
|26||Dr.SenthilVelmurugan.M||Consumers' Behavioral intention towards information technology adoption in mobile phone usages in Chennai||2015|
|27||Dr.Indumathi.K||Relationship between organizational development and job satisfaction - A study with reference to IT industry in Chennai city||2015|
|28||Dr.Valarmathi.R||Impact of celebrity advertisement on shopping mall consumers – A study with reference to Chennai city||2015|
|29||Dr.Shanthi,R,M||Perception of women consumers towards purchase decision of two wheelers in Chennai city||2015|
|30||Dr.Samsunisa,A||A study on customer preferences and satisfaction towards internet banking in Chennai||2016|
|31||Dr.Kala.C||A study on the impact of competency mapping on organizational effectiveness – with special reference to IT industry in Chennai||2016|
|32||Dr.Sameena.N||A study on the impact of emotional intelligence of employees on organizational effectiveness in IT industry with special reference to Chennai||2016|
1. Project formulation in public Enterprises, Indian Journal of Public Enterprises, December 1989, Pages 71-82.
2. Project Management:Indian Experience, Yojana, September 1990, pages 17-19
3. Role of Voluntary organizations in promoting consumerism, Indian management October 1990, pages 9-13.
4. Workers participation in Management: An overview, Indian Journal of Public Enterprise, June 1990, Pages 102 – 112
5. Project Management in Public Enterprises )Edited Book-Public Enterprises & Economic Development in India) 1991, Pages 48 – 59.
6. Operational Efficiency Analysis of public Transport Corporations: An overview, Indian Journal of Public enterprises, December 1991, Pages 113 – 124.
7. Entrepreneur par Excellence, The Banker, May 1992, Page 36 – 37.
8. Efficiency in Public Sector undertakings, Indian Journal of Public Enterprises, June 1992, Pages 63 – 68.
9. Shield for consumers in India, Southern Economist, August 1,1992, pages 14– 16.
10. Consumer Legislation in India: An overview, Southern Economist, November 15, 1993, Pages 3 – 5.
11. Measurement of Efficiency in State Enterprises – Methodology for passenger State Road Transport Corporation (Edited Book: Public Sector undertakings in India – Some Reflections) Pages 58 – 66.
12. Effective Project Management in India, Third concept, July 1994 Pages41–46.
13. Project overruns in Tamil Nadu: A study with reference to selected large and medium Industrial Projects, Projan, July – September 1994, Pages 215 – 224.
14. Project Management: Performance Evaluation in Tamil Nadu, Chartered Accountant, February 1995, Pages 1026 – 1028.
15. Venture capital Financing, HRD Times, October 1998.
16. EURO,HRD Times, April 1999
17. Working capital Management, HRD Times December 1999.
18. Environmental Auditing and Accounting HRD Times August 2000
19. Nonperforming Assets of Banks &FI – An analysis, IJPE, Dec. 1999.
20. The Role of Stock Index Futures, HRD Times, April 2001.
21. Knowledge Management, HRD Times, Sep 2001.
22. Human Resource Management in IT Industry–A Case study, IJPE,Dec 2000.
23. Financial performance Evaluation of selected pharmaceutical companies in India, Finance India, September 2002.
24. Productivity, The Indian Global business, December 2002.
25. Effect of irrigation levels on yield of sugarcane and sugar content,kissan world, December 2002.
26. Management of Intellectual capital, HRD TIMES, October 2002.
27. Financial and Operating performance of IT enabled industries, The Management Accountant, December 2002.
28. Segmenting consumers on their Life style characteristics, Proceedings of International Conference on Marketing in The Age of Convergence, IIM,Kozhikode, January 2006, PP 282-289.
29. Lifestyle & its influence on Brand Choice Behaviour, the IC Faian Journal of Management Research, July 2006, Pages 35-47.
30. Career care for Women, Business Line, Nov.24 2006, Page 2 of Life Edition.
31. Segmenting Consumers on their Life Style Characteristics, PARADIGM, July – December 2006 Pages 55 – 66.
32. Life Style Influence on Purchase decision, Research in Marketing, Proceedings of 2nd IIMA Conference Jan 3 – 5 2007, Pages 217 – 226.
33. A study on Organisational Climate in GempPack, Southern Economist, May 1, 2007, Pages 57 – 58.
34. The Influence of marital Roles on product purchase decision making, The ICFAI journal of consumer behaviour, March 2008, PP 66-77.
35. Predominant Barriers of Women Entrepreneurs, Southern Economist July 15, 2008, PP 31-34.
36. Foreign Direct Investment in India – An Overview, Indian Economic Panorama , October 2008, PP 42-46.
37. Socioeconomic characteristics and consumers, purchasing involvement, The Icfai University journal of consumer behaviour, Dec 2008, PP 69-79.
38. The influence of marital roles on product purchase Decision making, The icfai Journal of consumer behavior, March, 2008 PP 66-77
39. Customers of Retail Banking Industry in India – A Demographic segmentation, BVIMR Management Edge January – June 2010 PP 20-27.
40. Customers of Retail Banking Industry in India, OORJA, May – August 2009 – PP 9-16.
41. Impact of Economic Recession on BPO Industry : An overview, Southern Economist, September 1, 2009, PP 21-25.
42. Sugar Industry in Global perspective, Southern Economist, May 1, 2010, PP 35-36.
43. House Wives Vs working wives in family purchase decision making, marketing paradigm, December 2009, PP 25-35
44. Impact of corporate Governance on Financial performance of Banks and financial Institutions, Southern Economist, August 1, 2010 PP 33-36
45. Investment pattern of Individuals in debt market Instrument – A Study, m-Infiniti Journal of Management September 2009 PP 1-5
46. A Study on need and importance of knowledge management in Educational Institutions, m-Infiniti Journal of Management, May 2009, PP 64-73.
47. A Market study on Bank credit facilities to small and medium enterprises, The icfai University Journal of Bank Management, May 2009, PP 64-73. E Commerce for small and medium enterprises in India – potentials challenges and strategies, April 2010 of advance computing, April 2010 Thiaragajar School of Management, Madurai PP 17 – 22.
48. Study on the Consumer Expectations and Loyalty of cell phone users in Chennai city, Southern Economist, June 15, 2010 PP 23-24.
49. Business case for Future Infotainment Services, MERI Journal of Management & IT, October 2010, Management Education & Research Institute New Delhi, PP 42-52.
50. A Study on Corporate Governance Practices in Indian Corporate Sector (with reference to Public and private sector) Oorja, International School of Informatics and Management Jaipur, Sep-Dec 2010, PP 19-25.
51. Business case for future Infotainment Services, MERI – Journal of Management & IT, Oct. 2010, PP 45-52.
52. A Study on existence of Brand Loyalty in Mobile Phones – International Journal of Management and Technology Dec. 2010 Srisairam Institute of Management Studies, Chennai – 44 PP 7-13.
53. Corporate Governance Practices in Indian Corporate Sector. A Study Southern Economist, December 2010 PP 33-35.
54. Purchase Decision and customer decision and customer satisfaction towards sundirect DTH service provider SRM Journal of Management Research , Jan – Mar 2011 PP 2-5.
55. A Study on knowledge sharing in self Finance engineering Colleges in an around Chennai , SRM Journal of Management Jan-Mar. 2011 PP – 22- 25.
56. A Sudy on return expectations of debt market investors SRM Journal of Management Jan-Mar.2011 PP 48-52.
57. A Study on Brand Awarness of Car customers in Chennai city SRM Journal of Management, Jan – Mar. 2011 PP 53-55.
58. Servqual Dimensions of selected mobile phone service provider – An Empirical Study, Southern Economist, April 15 2011, PP 25-31.
59. Determinants of Service Quality Dimensions in Retail Large Chain Supermarkets – An Empirical study with Chennai City, Conference Proceedings on Business Strategies on Corporate Race May 6-7, 2011 PP 25-27
60. Investment Behaviour of Individual Investor’s in Chennai Region, Conference Proceedings on Business Strategies on Corporate Race May 6-7, 2011 , PP 94-98
61. Brand Loyalty’s Influence on Women Buying behaviour with Special Reference to Persal Care Products, Internal Journal of Research in Commerce IT and Management, July 2011, PP 57-62.
62. Influence of Professional competencies on Quality of work life among the College Teachers, SRM Journal of Management Research, July – Sep 2011, PP 60-63.
63. Corporates chain super markets – A Really a challenge for Mom and Pop Stores, National conference on Tracking the next wave for management o succeed, 15th Sep, 2011 PP 107 – 114.
64. An Analysis of Retail Revolution and its Impact in Mom and Pop stores in India, Emerging Trends in Management Excellence, 13 & 14, Oct. 2011, PP 136 – 138.
65. Impact of Risk Analysis in selection of Invest Avenue: A Study on Debt Market Investors, Southern Economist Oct. 15, 2011, PP 27-31.
66. Education Service – As a Driver for Inclusive growth, Inclusive Economic growth in India, PP 325 – 328.
67. Serve the customer to survive – An Analysis of Food and Grocery Retail Stores, changing per respective of management, PP 657 – 666.
68. A Study on Consumer buying behaviour of Home appliances with reference to LP Products, Indian Journal of Marketing, December 2011 PP 52 – 59.
69. Key Strategic Challenges of E-Commerce for SSE’s in India – Analysis, Emerging Trends in E-Commerce Edited book, Department of Commerce, University of Madras, PP 463 – 467.
70. E-Marketing: An Overview, Emerging Trends in E-Commerce, Edited book, Department of Commerce, University of Madras, PP 265 – 267
71. A Case Study On The Impact Of Quality Circle Participation Among The Employees Of Ashok Leyland Limited, Ennore, Chennai, Zenith International Research & Academic Foundation (ZIRAF), ISSN ONLINE: 2249-8834, Published on January 2014.
72. A Comparative Study Of Effectiveness Of Quality Circles In Select Public And Private Sector Companies In Tamil Nadu, EPRA International Journal of Economics, Business and Management Studies (Print- ISSN : 2347 – 4378) Published on February 2014.
73. An Empirical Model of Consumer Behaviour of Home Appliances, Zenith International Journal Of Business Economics & Management Research (ISSN Online: 2249-8826), Published on April 2014.
74. A Study on Potentials of E-Commerce for Small and Medium Enterprises in Chennai City, ZIJBEMR, ISSN: 2249-8826, Published on June 2014.
75. Consumers Awareness, Perceived Ease of Use toward Information Technology Adoption in 3G Mobile Phones’ Usage in India, Asian Journal of Marketing 8(1): 1-23, 2014, ISSN 1819-1924.
76. Consumer Behaviour toward Information Technology Adoption on 3G Mobile Phone Usage in India, Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, December 2014, Vol. 19, No. 3, SJR H Index: 13, Google Scholar H5 Index: 17, Index Copernicus Value: 94.45, Research Gate impact Factor: 0.63, ISSN: 1204-5357.
77. The Sustainable Interventions for Mobile Phone’s Hazards, Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, Volume 20, Issue 2, 1000109, ISSN: 1204-5357. (Published on 2015)
78. A Comparative Analysis of Effectiveness of Quality Circle in Public and Private Sector Companies in Tamil Nadu, Zenith International Journal Of Multidisciplinary Research (Online ISSN: 2231-5780), Published on May 2015
79. Information technology adoption on 3G mobile phones in India: the empirical analyses with SPSS 20, SmartPLS2.0M3 and LISREL8.80 – Part 1, Int. J. Business Innovation and Research, Vol. 11, No. 4, 2016, ISSN online: 1751-0260
80. Information technology adoption on 3G mobile phones in India: the empirical analyses with SPSS 20, SmartPLS2.0M3 and LISREL8.80 – part 2, Int. J. Business Innovation and Research, Vol. 13, No. 2, 2017, ISSN online: 1751-0260
81. A Study On Customer Preferences And Satisfaction Towards Internet Banking In Chennai, International Journal of Management, IT & Engineering, Vol. 7 Issue 2, February 2017, ISSN: 2249-0558 Impact Factor: 7.119 (Listed in UGC Approved Journal)
82. A Study On The Impact Of Emotional Intelligence Of Employees On Organizational Effectiveness In It Industry With Special Reference To Chennai City, International Journal of Research in Social Sciences, Vol. 7 Issue 2, February 2017, ISSN: 2249-2496 Impact Factor: 7.081 (Listed in UGC Approved Journal)
83. A Study On The Impact Of Celebrity Advertisement On Shopping Mall Consumers – A Study With Reference To Chennai City, International Journal of Marketing and Technology, Vol. 7 Issue 2, February 2017, ISSN: 2249-1058 Impact Factor: 6.559 (Listed in UGC Approved Journal)
84. A Study On Customer Satisfaction Towards Internet Banking In Chennai, International Journal Of Current Advanced Research (Ijcar), ISSN 23196505 & 23196475, Published on November 2017. (Listed in UGC Approved Journal)
85. An Empirical Study On Consumers’ Behavioural Intention Toward Information Technology Adoption In Mobile Phone Usages In Chennai, International Journal of Applied and Advanced Scientific Research (IJAASR), ISSN 2456-3808, Published on November 2017. (Listed in UGC Approved Journal)
86. Empirical Study On Consumers Behaviour Among The Working Women & Homemakers In Chennai Environ, International Journal Of Recent Scientific Research, ISSN No: 0976-3031, Published on November 2017. (Listed in UGC Approved Journal)
87. Corporate Governance Practices In India – A Study With Reference To Select Corporate Sectors, International Research Journal of Human Resources and Social Sciences (IRJHRSS), ISSN: 2349-4085, Published on November 2017. (Listed in UGC Approved Journal)
88. Relationship Between Organizational Development And Job Satisfaction – A Study With Reference To It Industry In Chennai City, Journal of Advance Management Research, ISSN : 2393-9664, Published on November 2017. (Listed in UGC Approved Journal)
89. Empirical Analysis Of Impact Of Emotional Intelligence Of Employees On Organizational Effectiveness Of The Organisation In IT Industry, Zenith International Journal of Multi-disciplinary Research, ISSN 2231-5780, Published on November 2017. (Listed in UGC Approved Journal)
90. Internet Banking as an Operations Strategy in Indian Commercial Banks, International Journal of English Language, Literature in Humanities, ISSN 2321-7065, Published on December 2017. (Listed in UGC Approval Journal)
91. Empirical Study on Corporate Governance Performance Index with Reference to Selected Corporate Sectors, International Journal of Managerial Studies and Research, (ISSN 2349-0349), January 2018 (Listed in UGC Approval Journal)
92. Empirical Analysis of Influence of Corporate Governance on the Financial Performance of Companies in India, International Journal of Management, IT & Engineering (IJMIE) (ISSN: 2249-0558), January 2018 (Listed in UGC Approval Journal)
93. Empirical Study of Perception of Women Consumers and Factors towards Purchase Decision of Two-Wheelers in Chennai City, International Journal of Research in Humanities, Arts and Literature (IMPACT : IJRHAL), ISSN : 2321-8878, February 2018 (Listed in UGC Approval Journal)
1. Life Style A Core Segmenting Criteria – Retail Banking Industry in India, Sky Line Business Journal, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, PP 52-58.
1. Accounting for Management co authored with Dr.N.P.Srinivasan Published by S.Chand&Co., Ltd., New Delhi.
2. Management Principles and Practices Published by New Age International (P) Ltd., New Delhi.
3. Financial Management Published by Vrinda Publications (P) Ltd., New Delhi.
4. Principles and Practices of management Accounting, New Age Publications PVT. Ltd., to be published in June - December 2012.
5. Corporate Governance in Banking and financial Sector in India by Himalaya Publishing Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi to be published in June – July 2011.
1. Life time Achievement Award 2011, National Foundation for Entreneurship Development, Chennai.
2. National & International Compendium INIC) New Delhi Eminent Educationalist Award for outstanding Achievements in Chosen field of Activities.
3. Accredited Management Teacher awarded by AIMA New Delhi.
1. UGC Major Research Project titled as “A Study on Comparative Corporate Governance Practices in Public Sector, Private Sector and MNCs” in the year 2012. Value of the Project approved by UGC is Rs.452,200/-
2. UGC Major Research Project titled as “Comparative Study of Effectiveness of Quality Circles in Select Public and Private Sector Companies in Tamilnadu – Approved by UGC in the year 2016 for Rs.9,99,600/-
3.ICSSR Major Research Project submitted in September 2017 titled “A Study on Soft Skill Training and its Impact on Employability of College Students in Corporate Sector in Tamil Nadu.
4. ICSSR Major Research Project for titled as “Corporate Governance in Banking and Financial Sector in India”.
5. UGC Minor Research Project titled as Performance of SHG Scheme and its Influence to Rural Women Empowerment in Tamil Nadu.
6. Planning to submit UNIDO International Project in 2012 wherein the College will get 10% contingent grant with the help of which I will request the management to utilize the same to construct R&D Block in D.B.Jain College which is my mission and vision in my teaching career of D.B.Jain College.
• Minor Research Project titled, “A Study of Impact of SHGs on Entrepreneurial Development in Tamil Nadu” 8th November 2013 for Rs. 50,000/-
|S.No||Name of the Scholar||Title||Year of Completion|
|1||Dr.T.Chandrasekaran||Impact of Bank Lending on the Economics Status of the weaker sections of Tamilnadu||1996|
|2||Dr.M.K.Malathi||An Analysis of the contribution of institutional finance for the industrial development of Tamilnadu||1998|
|4||Dr.A.Gnanasekaran||Human Resource Development||2000|
|6||Dr.Elanagovan||Study of human development practice in major paper Industries in Tamil Nadu||2001|
|7||Dr.Syed Rafik Ahmed||Service quality evaluation||2002|
|8||Dr.E.R.Gopala Krishnan||Stress management||2004|
|9||Dr.T.N. Rama||Service marketing||2004|
|10||Dr.Sheela Rani||Analyzing Service quality in educational institutions||2004|
|12||Dr.V.Ayub Khan Dawood||Entrepreneurial performance||2005|
|13||Dr.G.Ravindran||Analysis of the contribution of warehousing co-operation in India||2005|
|14||Dr.G.S.Sandhya Nair||Impact of information technology||2005|
|15||Dr.R.Sakthivel||Customer delight in services marketing oraganisations||2006|
|16||Dr.R.Tamilrasan||Customer services satisfaction and relationship||2006|
|17||Dr.R.Balaguru||An analysis of the contribution of self help groups||2006|
|18||Dr.L.Vijay||Study on the contributions of institutional finance and support systems for the small industries development in Tamil Nadu||2007|
|19||Dr.S.Lalitha||Brand preferences, Brand awareness and marketing strategy of brand customer durables||2007|
|20||Dr.M.Rajesh||Measuring customer satisfaction||2007|
|21||Dr.A.Rafi||Brand equity and customer satisfaction of FMC goods||2008|
|22||Dr.K.Prasad||Organized retailing in Tamil Nadu||2009|
|23||Dr.R.Mohan||Entrepreneurial development in SSI sector||2010|
|24||Dr.K.S.Nagarajan||Service quality of restaurant||2010|
|26||Dr.K.S.Nagarajan||Service quality of restaurants||2010|
|27||Dr.N.Marie Johnson||Analysis the contribution IT industries||2011|
|S.NO||NAME OF THE SCHOLARS||TITLE||YEAR OF COMPLETION|
|1||Dr.N.Santhoshkumar||Job satisfaction among employee in ITES, BPO industry||2008|
|2||Dr.K.Krishnamurthy||Customer relationship management in new private sector banks||2009|
|3||Dr.E.Viswanathan||Merger & Acquisitions in banking sector-Issues& challenges||2010|
|4||Dr.K.Latha||A Study on Attitude Shift in Employees towards reform in the insurance sector with references to Chennai city||2011|
|5||Dr.S.Mala||Strategic Operational Performances analysis of selected Sugar Factories in Erode District, TN||2012|
|6||Dr.H.AnsarBasha||A Study of microfinance Management & women Empowerment by self help groups in Cuddalore District, TamilNadu||2012|
|S.NO||NAME OF THE SCHOLAR||TITLE||YEAR OF COMPLETION|
|1||Dr.N.Priya||Customer preferences and satisfaction of retail banking and online services||2014|
|2||Dr.U.Priya||Customer satisfaction of organized retail stores||2015|
|3||Dr.R.Kavitha||Rural consumer behavior and purchase decisions of FMCG products||<2015/td>|
|4||Dr.ShardhaAiyer||Employee performances, job satisfaction and job stress in IT sector||2017|
|5||Dr.D.Lalitha||Customer satisfaction of cellular and broadband services||2015|
|6||Dr.A.Anuradha||Mall patronage behavior||2015|
|7||Dr.A.Sripriya||The impact of job stress on job involvement in IT sector||2016|
|S.No||Name of the Scholar||Title||Year of Completion|
|1||Dr.R.Usharani||Women Entrepreneurship in service sector||2012|
|2||Dr.P.J.QueencyAshadas||Consumer awareness, preference perception and satisfaction of Household Electronic Goods||2013|
|3||Dr.C.Geetha Lakshmi||Brand Awareness, preference and brand loyalty and consumer satisfaction of FMCG’s||2013|
|4||Dr.M.Kavitha||Customer awareness perception , preference and satisfaction of Broadband service in Tamilnadu||2013|
|5||Dr.M.Megala||Entrepreneurship in MSME Sector||2014|
|6||Dr.S.Gothandaraman||Customer perception, perception, preference and satisfaction of organized Big Retail Stores||2014|
|7||Dr.ArthiChandani||Women Empowerment through SHGs and Microfinance||2014|
|8||Dr.ArthiChandani||Customer Satisfaction of E-Commerce and Online Shopping||2015|
|S.No||Name of the Scholar||Title||Year of Completion|
|1||G.VINAYAGAMURTHY||Financing Small and Medium Enterprises Banking and Financial Institutions in Kanchipuram District- A Study on Entrepreneurs' Satisfaction.||On Process|
|2||M.NEELABAI||A Study With References To Motivational and Risk Factor of Women Entrepreneurs in MSME Sector in Chennai City.||On Process|
|S.No||Name of the Scholar||Title||Year of Completion|
|1||P.K.Gayathri||Impact of service quality on customer satisfaction||On Process|
|2||AlokBabelay||Er Preference and Satisfaction Towards Co-optex product in Chennai city||On Process|
|3||Ramakrishnan||Work Performance through knowledge enrichment among college teachers in Thirucharapalli||On Process|
|4||Mani Shankar||Customer satisfaction of banking in relation to home loans||On Process|
|5||KandeenbanComputer Application Innovation||Computer Application Innovation||On Process|
|6||P.Govindaswamy||Investors Perception Investment A Venues and its Impact on Satisfaction and post Investment Behavior||On Process|
|7||AnandBabu||Human Resource Development||On Process|
|8||Anandkumar||Problem on prospect of Rural Entrepreneur in Kanchipuram||On Process|
|9||Rajini||Impact of Globalization on Commercial Banking In Tamilnadu||On Process|
|10||N.Jayanthi||A study on occupational stress and Organization Citizenship Behavior in BPOsector||On Process|
|S.NO||NAME OF CANDIDATE||TITLE||YEAR OF COMPLETION|
|1||Dr.Akila.B||Customer relationship management practices in Telecom Industry – A Study with reference to select||2017|
|2||Dr.Ammu.V||Online shopping behavior – A study with reference to the motivating factors, perception, awareness and satisfaction of customers in Chennai City||2017|
|3||R.Lavanya||A study on consumer ethnocentrism towards organized retail outlet in Chennai.||On process|
|4||M.Ezhilarasi||A study on rural consumer behavior on selected FMCG products in Thiruvallur District||On process|
|5||D.K.Jayakanth||A study on consumer behavior analysis on influences, factors in making purchasing decisions on the selected durable products in Chennai||On process|
|6||G.Muralidharan||A study on service quality with reference to patient satisfaction towards multi specialty hospitals in Chennai city||On process|
|7||S.Selvaraj||A study on brand preferences and satisfaction on men customers towards cosmetics in Chennai city||On process|
|8||M.Thilagam||A study on emotional intelligences, job satisfaction of employees in IT sectors in Chennai||On process|
|9||PreethiPadmanabhan||A study on human resources and organizational performance of IT industries in Tamil Nadu||On process|
|S.no||Name of the scholars||Title||Year of completion|
|1||Dr.G.Radhakrishnan||Effects of aerobic anaerobic and skill training packages on selected speed endurances and performs factors of university men soccer players||2015|
|2||Dr.Telmapriya||Analysis of personality traits of women volleyball players||2017|
|3||Dr.N.senthilkumar||Relationship of selected physical, physiological and variables with playing ability among boys mini nationals volleyball players||2018|
|4||C.Raman||Analysis of personality traits among men played of body contact games||2018|
|5||A.BentoDevaraj||Video technology on sports coaching in hockey||On process|
|6||A.Arangannal||Effect of intermittent training and aerobic exercises on selected speed ,endurance and performance parameters of collage men volleyball players||On process|
|7||M.siva||Broad theme of training methods in physical education||On process|
|8||A.P.Sabeeeja||Analysis of personality traits among university women cricket players||On process|